Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: [K4H]dafreak  (Read 1665 times)

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
[K4H]dafreak
« on: January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm »
Unfortunately, I have bad news yet again.  We have lost another of our longest running members.  Kurt Newman joined October 25, 1998, coincidentally at the same time as KaeBaek (Roy King) did.  Kurt was very close to one of the first people I ever met from online.  He went to Southern Methodist University and when I was looking around at schools he volunteered to show my Dad and I around campus.  We've kept in contact through all this time and he was always such a positive, fun, and easy going person which is why it hurts so much more to say that he's passed away as yet again he was a good one that made life just a little better.  He leaves behind a very young son and wife.  I'll update as I get more information.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 03, 2016, 12:52:57 pm]

* Top Poster