Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: TSHIRTS! 10 Year K4H/GPI!  (Read 7968 times)

Knossos

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • Killers for Hire
Re: TSHIRTS! 10 Year K4H/GPI!
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 10:10:06 pm »
Any word on a graphic? We don't have a lot of time for someone to make shirts...

www.killers4hire.com
Seventeen years and counting! August 5, 1998.

Real Life Division
irc.enterthegame.com #K4H

WOW Division

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 11:29:10 pm »
ill call adam tomorrow on my way home from work
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Morgrimm

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Wall
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 06:23:03 am »
Any word on a graphic? We don't have a lot of time for someone to make shirts...

Who needs fucking graphics when you have a Sharpee?  You can get 30 white cotton t-shirts at Wal-Mart for $15 bucks and be done with it in under an hour.  I swear, you tech geeks are always looking for some expensive toy for an answer...
MORGY WANNA CHARGE!

Knossos

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • Killers for Hire
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 10:07:30 am »
Let's just send Morg all 15 tshirts, a pack of sharpies, and see how it turns out...

www.killers4hire.com
Seventeen years and counting! August 5, 1998.

Real Life Division
irc.enterthegame.com #K4H

WOW Division

izual

• K4H Members
  • w00t
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 03:15:39 pm »
Just put K4H/GPI on the front corner, and on the back put a picture of the foot thats on the guild tabard. Black shirts red lettering.

graiz

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
  • Cunning Linguist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 03:18:44 pm »
Let's just send Morg all 15 tshirts, a pack of sharpies, and see how it turns out...
Sounds like a really good idea to me.

Vacho

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 10:25:48 pm »
Who needs fucking graphics when you have a Sharpee?  You can get 30 white cotton t-shirts at Wal-Mart for $15 bucks and be done with it in under an hour.  I swear, you tech geeks are always looking for some expensive toy for an answer...

But, shiny, new toys fill the the vacuous void inside me left by the lack of love in my life. Must you take my one source of joy in this mad, and cruel world? It will wither dowm to nothing, and become a shallow husk of a man. Dragging myself through each miserable, empty day, I would try to find soloce in the beauty of the world. Findind none, I would be forced to nibble on the barel of my rifle, reaching for the courage to maybe this time pul the trigger and end my tourment. Of course, lacking the courage even for that my night would end with me weeping on the floor of my cold shower stall, slowly fucking a drilled cantelope whilst tickling my ass with a peacock feather. Lonely and hollow.

So, please, let me have my shiny new facny t-shirt.

How fuckign emo was that huh? Damn I am fucking good!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of shiny toys *WARNING ATEMTED HIJACK IN PROGRESS* I have decided to buy my first status symbol watch. I was looking at Rolex or Omega, but i settled on this one just because its cool looking....
http://www.doxawatches.com/sub750_GMT_pro.htm
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:32:01 pm by Vacho »
"Fuckign mouths since 1980"

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. Since it's in English, thank a soldier."

"FINGERBANG!!!!!"

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 12:02:43 am »
Barrett, is that whole emo thing what you do every night?  Because I believe you just bought a much bigger toy than we were talking about.  If you need someone to hold you I'm sure Kevin would do it.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Vacho

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 12:15:52 am »
Kevin could hold me, but he would have to make the trip out at some point which I think is more tha he could hanle, so, as always I will go wanting.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. Since it's in English, thank a soldier."

"FINGERBANG!!!!!"

graiz

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
  • Cunning Linguist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 09:12:13 am »
Speaking of shiny toys *WARNING ATEMTED HIJACK IN PROGRESS* I have decided to buy my first status symbol watch. I was looking at Rolex or Omega, but i settled on this one just because its cool looking....
http://www.doxawatches.com/sub750_GMT_pro.htm
http://www.patek.com/patek-philippe.html

El_Matarife

• K4H Members
  • n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2008, 04:31:36 pm »
I think we should price silkscreen version if we're going to order more than 10. I'd love a silkscreened tagless t-shirt with this so called new K4H logo.

By the way, if you're looking at Men's Watches check Amazon and Zappos, they both have great deals that are tons better than retail. (Just don't buy off Amazon's 3rd party sellers since I wouldn't trust em not to give me a knockoff.)

Vacho

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 10:04:21 pm »
I am getting a Doxa because i want a high quality watch that people will notice, and because I am a huge Dirk Pitt fan.

"FINGERBANG!!!!!"

scizor

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 08:23:42 am »
I am getting a Doxa because i want a high quality watch that people will notice, and because I am a huge Dirk Pitt fan.

Fucking yes! As soon as I saw Doxa, that was the first thing that popped into my head. Cussler is the shit.
look at me go, ma!

[K4H]Scizor
www.killers4hire.com
Nine years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WOW Division - Scizor
The artist formerly known as Sciz

Quoth the Eric - You don't understand that Scizor is a sexual tyrant.  He rules the Vag like Ceasar.... no.... more like Stalin.  There is no democracy beneath his fist... just fleshy pink meat.

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 03, 2016, 12:52:57 pm]

* Top Poster