Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: Tabula Rasa  (Read 16350 times)

Dimrod

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
  • I like to play!
    • View Profile
Re: Tabula Rasa
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2008, 11:13:04 am »
well, as long as fedex can get my new mobo and vid card in by friday, I am game for playing this weekend. 

I finally got fed up with the freakin ATI "display driver stopped responding" BS and I am replacing my mobo and vid card.  I used to love ATI but after this machine, never again!

Next time, you might consider getting a professional to build it.  (That's right.  A shot a Chris.  And it felt soooooo good)

:evil:
For the Whores!

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2008, 02:40:56 pm »
Next time, you might consider getting a professional to build it.  (That's right.  A shot a Chris.  And it felt soooooo good)

:evil:

*Yawn* Who works at the multi-million dollar coporation, administering in excess of 1700 domains again?

Who's building dink gaming machines again?

Yeah, I thought so.

Durka Durka Jihad! Get some! It's good to be back! :evil:
Mages kill with fire, just like the gods do.

Hot4Hayabusas

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2008, 04:10:23 pm »
*Yawn* Who works at the multi-million dollar coporation, administering in excess of 1700 domains again?

Yeah, I thought so.

wow...i can feel the love  :wink:

in defense of chris, I insisted on ATI for the original build, he tried to talk me out of it but, as most of yall know, i'm bull headed as hell sometimes.  but now im happy as a clam with the new nvidia build.

Greenteabag

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • I AM MENTOK, THE MIND TAKER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2008, 04:22:12 pm »
HERESY! YOU MUST CLEANSE YOURSELF WITH THE HEAT SINK OF BRIMSTONE AND REPENT FOR YOUR SINS AGAINST ATI!

Seriously, learn to video card you two. Jana, you know your better then that, using an nVidia card. Sheesh.

"You ended that sentence in a preposition....Bastard." ~ Jack O'Neil
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!" ~ Cpt. Murphy, Sealab 2021
"...took a dildo and rammed it right in my ass..." ~ Oshkazil

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2008, 04:32:48 pm »

Yeah, I thought so.

Wow Chris.... geez.  Bad day much?
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Hot4Hayabusas

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2008, 05:35:35 pm »
HERESY! YOU MUST CLEANSE YOURSELF WITH THE HEAT SINK OF BRIMSTONE AND REPENT FOR YOUR SINS AGAINST ATI!

Seriously, learn to video card you two. Jana, you know your better then that, using an nVidia card. Sheesh.

dude, i seriously despise ATI now after this debauchle of a machine.  they knew the error was an issue but never bothered to fix it.  after months of trying this that and the other I said fuck it and my machine now runs beautiful. 

but hey, to each his own on what brands they are loyal to.  my loyalty lies with whatever brand actually works in my machine  :-P

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2008, 07:20:59 am »
Wow Chris.... geez.  Bad day much?

Oh Christ. He tweaked me, I was just returning the favor. Everyone knows I have all the respect in the world for Wes and what he does.

Hell, in some ways I'm jealous. I miss working in a small shop, sometimes.

Durka Durka Jihad! Get some! It's good to be back! :evil:
Mages kill with fire, just like the gods do.

Greenteabag

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • I AM MENTOK, THE MIND TAKER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2008, 07:43:56 am »
dude, i seriously despise ATI now after this debauchle of a machine.  they knew the error was an issue but never bothered to fix it.  after months of trying this that and the other I said fuck it and my machine now runs beautiful. 

but hey, to each his own on what brands they are loyal to.  my loyalty lies with whatever brand actually works in my machine  :-P

I blame it on them being in mid transition while they are integrated into the AMD family!  :-D

Excuses aside, I agree with using whatever works for your machine, I have never had a problem with an ATI card that wouldn't have happened just the same on nVidia, including the crap that happened at the summer LAN in humid as a cow's anus DFW. Turns out the plane ride out there was not as gentile on my baby as I first thought it was. My fault for not packing it the best though.

"You ended that sentence in a preposition....Bastard." ~ Jack O'Neil
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!" ~ Cpt. Murphy, Sealab 2021
"...took a dildo and rammed it right in my ass..." ~ Oshkazil

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 03, 2016, 12:52:57 pm]