Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: A LONG overdue what's up  (Read 2037 times)

Meanjester

• Veteran
    • View Profile
A LONG overdue what's up
« on: May 23, 2008, 11:46:27 pm »
What's up boys and girls. Just stopping in to see how it going for you all.

I've been hush hush for a while so I'll give ya the run down.

First I'd like to let you all know that Mon and I will be getting married this time next year. We're both pretty excited about it and wanted all of you to know.  Mon's going back to school, she'll be a RN in the 2 years, fun fun. So I'm broke!

On to the WoW News

For those of you who don't know.... After BR broke up on Stonemaul I moved to Gorefiend, and joined up wih Redcell there. At that point Mon starting going back to school and stopped playing. After 4 and half months that guild ran into some troubles with people leaving to go to top 100 guilds, so they broke and I just move one step up. I'm now in Limbo on Gorefiend and still doing the 4 to 5 nights a week thing.

Was wondering if any of you were planning on playing AoC, and if so what server are you going to roll on. I'm still considering it, but HOLY SHIT, look at the system requirements. I'm not sure I can afford an overhaul to fun it cleanly.

<3 to all

~Your everyday Emasid

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
Re: A LONG overdue what's up
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 11:29:06 am »
Hey man, long time no see.

Im not playing AOC for the same reasons you mentioned, I dont think my 5 year old system could handle it.  I hear its fun as hell though, very few of these guys still play wow anymore.  The last vestments of GPI (Me, Latch, Dimrod, Graiz, and Styhl) have hopped around and ended up in a pretty decent guild getting ready to start sunwell.  Personally Im about to quit though, as my fiance is finally going to be here in one month, then im giving up raiding and going casual so she doesn't kill me.

So yeah, grats on the engagement, good to hear from ya.

GerudoX

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 12:15:37 pm »
Damn Tim it's been awhile.  Even the ones who don't play wow anymore still post here and keep in touch.  Personally I've been going back to action games like TF2 and COD4, but AoC looks cool and might end up checking it out.

_______________________________________ _______
"Let's look at Paul Allen's card."
"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, he even has a watermark."

scizor

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 04:24:55 pm »
My dearest Tim,

Congratulations on your pending wedding. Know that I still hate you, but I miss your musk.

Love,
Kevin
look at me go, ma!

[K4H]Scizor
www.killers4hire.com
Nine years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WOW Division - Scizor
The artist formerly known as Sciz

Quoth the Eric - You don't understand that Scizor is a sexual tyrant.  He rules the Vag like Ceasar.... no.... more like Stalin.  There is no democracy beneath his fist... just fleshy pink meat.

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 03, 2016, 12:52:57 pm]

* Top Poster