Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: Blizzcon 2013  (Read 2185 times)

graiz

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
  • Cunning Linguist
    • View Profile
Blizzcon 2013
« on: February 20, 2013, 01:32:08 pm »
Official Site

Just announced a couple days ago, there will be a BlizzCon this year and it'll be held (as usual) at the Anaheim Convention Center on Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9. I know a lot of yall don't play anymore, but I wasn't playing last time and I really had a great time. I'd really urge everyone to give it some thought. The eSports were WAY interesting to watch live and in person than I'd have ever guessed, and last year we missed the live Horde v. Alliance raid, which I really would like to see. There are a ton of interesting panels and freebies. My fiancee wound up getting a loot card from the quest we all did.

No information available about pricing, but if there is no price hike from 2011, it'll be $175.

Some more speculation:

Historically, they've released tickets in two batches. In 2010, they released batches on June 2 (at 7pm pacific) and June 5 (at 10am pacific); in 2011, the batches were released on May 21 (at 10am pacific) and May 25 (at 7pm pacific). Eric and I both managed to snag tickets during the second release, and I think we can both agree it really isn't hard. You just need to be at a computer and ready to click when they open it up. Also, Eric and I may even have Google Fiber set up by then (although I doubt it, they seem to be running behind on installs...). You can buy up to 4 tickets.

Barrett didn't enter the costume contest last time, so that definitely needs to happen this time.

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 03, 2016, 12:52:57 pm]

* Top Poster