Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right?  (Read 50976 times)

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right?
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2016, 12:31:36 am »
I had a similar moment of awesomeness, after painstakingly waiting for my opponent to fill his board with high value minions, I rubbed my hands together with glee, and played Equality - Wild Pyromancer.  The next turn I was pummeled by a board full of one health minions.

ceeje

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2016, 07:34:57 am »
Oh god I know the feeling  :|

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2016, 09:07:26 am »
So it activated the damage before it set their health?
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2016, 03:51:57 pm »
No, it set their health to 1.  Then the minion went down and I had no way to activate him.  So I was faced with a board of strong 1 health minions, and all I had was a 2/3 wild pyro.  If you play Wild Pyro first, then equality, their health gets set to 1, then the pyro does his 1 damage to everyone, and everything dies... 4 mana board clear.

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 25, 2016, 09:25:06 am »
I had a Warrior kicking my ass, he had like 21 health and he had 6 on the board after having used up most of his deck and even pulling the golden monkey so he only had legendaries left.  I had like 20 health or something as a Priest, no minions out and no cards in my hand.  He plays Yogg-Saron which plays a random spell on random people for every spell he'd done that game.  His first one heals me to 28 health, then the second one that's played is DOOM! Which destroys all minions on the board (all 7 of his) and then draws a card for each one that died.  He only had 1 card left in his deck, so he took all the fatigue damage of 7 minions which killed him.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2016, 09:42:16 am »
hahaha nice!  I see a lot of people playing Yogg when they are near fatigue, sounds like a bad idea.  I'm not as in love with that card as a lot of people.  I much prefer N'Zoth.

ceeje

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2016, 09:09:42 pm »
hahaha nice!  I see a lot of people playing Yogg when they are near fatigue, sounds like a bad idea.  I'm not as in love with that card as a lot of people.  I much prefer N'Zoth.

I love fucking around with Yogg Mage only in casual games...I can't play ranked with him or I get jobbed

ceeje

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2016, 06:30:36 pm »
Eric here's that shaman deck I was playing with

DustinFedora

• GPI Members
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 15, 2016, 02:56:55 pm »
Oh man, just had a hilarious game.

So I'm playing this silly Malygos Druid deck against a C'Thun Warrior. Game gets off to a reasonable start, but my opponent had good answers and I drew badly into the midgame, so with 8 mana I have Moonfire, Malygos, Innervate, Innervate in hand and nothing on board. My opponent has 25 health and a Ravaging Ghoul out.

So I Innervate out Maly, because I literally can't do anything else, and pray he doesn't have Execute. He doesn't, instead just playing Elise, armoring, and attacking face.

My turn I draw Raven Idol, choose a Starfire, which I use on his face for 10 damage and it draws me Living Roots, which together with Moonfire and a Maly swing is exact lethal.  :mrgreen:

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 15, 2016, 06:30:20 pm »
Haha awesome!  My go to deck these days has also been a Malygos druid with Yogg.  I did have one turn where I had Malygos out and Raven idoled into Raven idol into Raven idol into Living Roots for lethal.  Such a fun deck.

DustinFedora

• GPI Members
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 16, 2016, 01:02:22 am »
This is the decklist I've been running.

2x
Innervate
Moonfire
Living Roots
Raven Idol
Wild Growth
Wrath
Feral Rage
Swipe
Violet Teacher
Starfall
Azure Drake
Nourish

1x
Doomsayer
Thalnos
Fandral
Thaurissan
Malygos
Yogg

I've only managed to pull off the Innervate(s) + Fandral + Nourish into Wrath = four minion damage, four draw turn once so far, but man was it fun.

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 16, 2016, 08:07:52 am »
I wish I had Fandral :(.

I subbed in Power of the Wild instead of Wild Growth.  I just love its synergy with Violet teacher, and the deck needs a 2 drop bad, PotW fills two roles.  I also have Mire Keeper instead of Azure Drake... but I think the Drake is definitely better.

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2016, 08:11:39 am »
While we're talkin decklists.  I stole this idea from Reynad, but it's super damn fun to play.  It's a buff paladin that actually wins games.  I always thought the Djinni of Zephyrs was a stupid card til I played it in this deck, worth a shot if you have a paladin quest.

Reynad's also had the new King Krush that gives you the two buff cards, but there was no way I was crafting that shit. :p

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2016, 06:41:41 pm »
I just thoughtstole a C'Thun from another priest.  I played his on turn 10 for 16 damage with taunt.  He didnt surrender.  I played my C'Thun on turn 11 for 17 damage and another taunt.  Was so giddy I ran to my PC to type this up!  He only had like 11 health before turn 11 and I was still at 28.  Still had to use his C'Thun to kill him though.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2016, 08:17:37 pm »
 :-o

fuckin priests.

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]