Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: High Level Instance Run  (Read 15108 times)

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
High Level Instance Run
« on: May 15, 2006, 11:55:57 am »
Post a reply as to whether or not you will be able to make the instance run tonight.

NOTE: All irrelevant posts will be deleted.

Scheduled Instance Runs
When: Friday (7/14)
Start: Earlier the better, latest of 7:45pm CST
Where: 58-60 --> Strat/UBRS/Scholo

Note:  Guap has the UBRS key now.
Note2:  Everyone needs to get on the Onyxia key quest chain.

What would you like to run?  Contest 3 teams go into UD strat try to kill the baron first?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 10:27:06 am by Knossos »
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
Re: High Level Instance Run
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 01:13:23 pm »
bump you fkrs BUMP! 
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 01:40:33 pm »
As always, I'm up for UBRS, even if I'm just doing it for giggles now. I NEED Strat/Scholo, so I'll be crossing my fingers for them, but I'm down for whatever.

*EDIT* If I'm getting on the Onyxia key line, I'll need the first step, which is of course LBRS. Not sure how many other people need to do it, but we may need to think about going back to 5 manning LBRS for a while to get up to speed.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 02:27:34 pm by Zazzog »

Durka Durka Jihad! Get some! It's good to be back! :evil:
Mages kill with fire, just like the gods do.

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 02:48:47 pm »
very good idea actually.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

Vacho

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 01:08:39 am »
I would actually like to do a few more LBRS runs myself cant have too many keys.
"Fuckign mouths since 1980"

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. Since it's in English, thank a soldier."

"FINGERBANG!!!!!"

DigitalPimp

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 10:37:14 am »
If we are working on keys it's easier to run LBRS as a raid since we can still get the drops for that quest. However when you go to turn that quest in you need to be in a regular group in LBRS.
[K4H]DigitalPimp
www.killers4hire.com
17 years and counting! August 5, 1998.

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 11:18:49 am »
True, and I can't hardly argue the advantages of doing it in raid. There are some people that are wanting to do other, non-raidable quests down there too. Guess it's just two different subjects.

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 01:16:24 pm »
yeah i think we need to have a day to start the onyxia key quest.  and then we move on to do all the outside world ones.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 01:52:00 pm »
Sounds like a good idea. It'd probably be most beneficial to do it on a weekend, when everyone is around, and just pound through LBRS repeatedly until everyone has everything. Then if anyone still has the motivation, we can break into seperate groups and pursue the outdoor quests.

It'd be an evil grind, but it'd get a fair chunk of us keyed quickly.

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 02:40:06 pm »
i dont honestly think it would be that hard, you get a few groups all doing LBRS at the same time in 5mans and then go do the outdoors, should get most everyone key'ed in one time slot of a run.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

Morgrimm

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Wall
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 06:20:35 am »
I'm all about some LBRS...have alot of non-raid quests, plus the Warlord's Command, that I need to wrap up there.  Tired of those things taking up my quest space when I wanna start knocking out some of those tasty DM quests that have been singing my name softly in the night.
MORGY WANNA CHARGE!

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 09:50:30 am »
I think going to DM is a good enough reason to hold OFF on the LBRS quests... :-P

So anyway, what's the deal for tonight? UBRS Raid, or more Scholo/Strat/LBRS? As always I'm up for anything, but am really needing Live (I know you guys hate that,) Strat, and Scholo, as always. LBRS obviously, for Onyxia too, but you know me, I'm always thinking about set drops. ;-)

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 09:57:21 am »
you mages always are.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 10:01:40 am »
you mages always are.

Yeah well, if YOU were a primary class, and you got such massive bonuses to your DPS for having a full set, you would be, too. :)

DigitalPimp

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 10:19:40 am »
It might be good to get a couple people completed on the LBRS run for the Ony key (Especially since it takes multiple runs of UBRS to complete). I probably won't be able to help out since I'll be transporting my computer to another house for this LAN. I should be able to run UBRS tonight though. I still want my chest!!!
[K4H]DigitalPimp
www.killers4hire.com
17 years and counting! August 5, 1998.

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]