Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: State of things  (Read 4788 times)

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
State of things
« on: September 14, 2006, 01:28:29 pm »
Raids (ZG, AQ20, MC):
Sunday through Tuesday
We are raiding Sundays through Tuesdays, these are the only days that I care if you are online.  Meaning if you miss every other day I will be perfectly fine, but these days we need EVERYONE online that is high enough to do these runs.

We just ran MC with DDG and I think it went very well, we could have taken Lucifron if we had, had just a little more time.  The problem with this is, that DDG is a PVP guild and they want to focus on that.  I would gladly run with them again in MC if they wanted to but they have honor requirements to meet.  Which is where all of you come in, I want everyone to start looking around and finding friends in guilds or just random people and see if you can find a guild of similar makeup to ours.  Focused on wanting to do end game raid instances and such.  We are needing to partner up with another guild if we are wanting to keep progressing and getting into the cool things like MC.  This responsibility lies mostly with the officers, but I will take any help I can from any member regardless of rank or time with the guild.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
Re: State of things
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 11:29:07 am »
I and a lot of other people are working our asses off in this guild trying to setup runs and get people the things they need.  What we need in return is attendance on days that we are supposed to raid.  We had ~18 60s on last night at one time with more in reserve that could have gotten on.  The only problem was that they all got on at 10-11pm which is a too late to be raiding.  Again, I'm going to state our raid days are Sunday-Tuesday.  If these dont work for you anymore please post here what would work.  We are trying to accomodate everyone, but without YOUR input its extremely hard, and all I keep seeing is the same 4 people with 1 new person per group.

We are working on getting alliances with Drop Dead Gorgeous, Carnage, Hells Kitchen, and Prognoviach.  If you know of any other guilds that would fit what we are trying to do please refer them to myself or another officer.  All are really good guilds and we can make the runs happen.  But I dont want to see it be the same 6 GPI members with 34 of another guild.  This is completely unacceptable.  I'm not making anyone show up or spec a certain way, but you guys said you wanted this and I want you to follow through.  If you are available on those days sitting on your ass doing nothing, or just have some free time I would like you to TRY and schedule this in.  Since we ran MC with DDG attendance has gone through the floor, we need to bring this back up or we will start losing people again and I know no one wants that.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 05:54:50 pm »
I'm available on Sundays to raid, and thats about it.  I gotta keep my other half happy.  Of course once she gets to 60 that schedule might change a bit :).

I'm curious as to why our attendance dropped so drastically.  We were doing great on that MC run, then suddenly we're down to 5 or 6 people per night.

Bullwit

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 06:29:57 pm »
I am on when I am on. Usually every weekday from 8:30est (or 7:30 cst, or 5:30 server) on. Weekends are a totally different matter. If something is scheduled as a raid run, I will be there if I say I will. But I never know what will happen. Some weekends I will spend all day saturday and sunday ingame, and some weekends I won't be on at all.

movieextra

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 09:56:23 pm »
What bullwit is trying to say is that on the days he is not on he is Entering in 80's screamer contests were he dresses up as Eddie Money and screams tesla songs.  Sorry man, i just had to tell everyone.
[/url]

Bullwit

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 11:05:54 pm »
If they wanted to know that, they could have asked. I'm very open about my oddities.

ceeje

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 12:38:26 am »
OK, so i just got a "new" computer...i should be able to make the sunday-tuesday raid times...that is if i don't get scheduled to work at those times  :roll:. My availability is going to increase a lot as soon as the damn realm comes back up...FU Blizzard! lol...o by the way, anyone want to do kirtonos runs in scholo to help me get my boots? :-P lol

Hot4Hayabusas

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 09:59:47 am »
Sundays work great for me but as of now I work on Tuesdays until usually 7:30-8:00pm CST so that means I'm usually not home until 8:30-9:00 and by the time I'm done feeding animals and making dinner it's like 10:00 or so.  In a nutshell, you can basically count me out on Tuesdays  :cry:

GerudoX

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 06:02:40 pm »
The reasons attendance dropped after the MC run was that most ppl went back to school right after that. 

As far as the schedule goes, I'm still good w/ the current way it is.

I just can't be on after 11 usually cause I have to wake up at around 6:45 to get ready for work.
Once in awhile I'll be up till midnight but it's not often during the week.

_______________________________________ _______
"Let's look at Paul Allen's card."
"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, he even has a watermark."

ellestra

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 09:14:52 pm »
Just for info purposes.  When I get to lvl 60 (currently 53 at the time of this writing), I will be available for raids. 

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 03, 2016, 12:52:57 pm]

* Top Poster