Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: Lower Level Help Nights (Tuesdays and Thursdays)  (Read 17401 times)

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
Re: Lower Level Help Nights (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 08:39:42 am »
This from one of the people who's usually offline and asleep before me? :p

Anyway, today is Thursday kids. Another lowbie help night. There's already an ST run scheduled, and there may be another in the works. The first run's got a full roster as far as I know, I think Jaf is leading it.

If you need help with a level 59 quest or less, or need to run an instance, LBRS or lower, (excepting BRD, unless we start really early,) you need to post to this topic, ASAP, and get a hold of some people online.

We 60s are NOT gonna do your work for you, kids. YOU need to assemble your groups, and you need to come to us for help. We won't be sitting in channel all evening saying "Does anyone need help?" If we're not asked to do something, we will evenetually form a high level instance group, and we won't be breaking that.

So in short, start asking for help loudly and frequently, starting now. Good luck on your runs!

*EDIT* I ran WC, and then called a RFC run last night. That means I'm exempt, right?  :-P
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 09:40:19 am by Zazzog »

Durka Durka Jihad! Get some! It's good to be back! :evil:
Mages kill with fire, just like the gods do.

Mitheras

• GPI Members
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 09:00:31 am »
I always have trouble finding the flight master in UC, can you help me with that? Also I might be moving in a few weeks, it is a lvl 45 elite quest, can I get some help with that one?

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 09:22:33 am »
Sure, why not?

The FP in UC is in the sewers. make sure you dive into that green goo, he's hiding under there, somewheres...

As for the elite quest, I'll need to be paid travel (that's about 2500g, $500USD,) and I will need a steady supply of drink to keep my mana up (Yuengling or Labatt, Honey Brown or some other dark lager would do in a pinch.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 09:38:17 am by Zazzog »

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 10:29:15 am »
HAHA  you guys are hilarious.  I of course wont be there, I have bowling on Thursdays and I believe Drew is out drinking... again!!!
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

scizor

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
Low Level Guild Help *PLEASE READ*
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 11:24:29 am »
I just hit 44 last night and I could use a run through ZF. Im tryin to find the fastest way to get 60, and I figure if I can farm a bit of gear, it'll help. Either way, any help would be appreciated.
look at me go, ma!

[K4H]Scizor
www.killers4hire.com
Nine years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WOW Division - Scizor
The artist formerly known as Sciz

Quoth the Eric - You don't understand that Scizor is a sexual tyrant.  He rules the Vag like Ceasar.... no.... more like Stalin.  There is no democracy beneath his fist... just fleshy pink meat.

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 12:30:29 pm »
Bit on the low side, but if you can get a group (definitely try to get Wakenbake if he's available, he has the mallet,) I guess I'd be game.

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 12:32:01 pm »
We've got two seperate threads on this. Could an admin please merge?

Meanjester

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 12:45:34 pm »
I have to do a few things tonight, I'll be on later around 8 CST, might be on earlier but not long enough to start something. I talked with Hlga last night and she would be down with running ST with us tonight and has 2 53 hunters that she normally runs with that would like to come. If they like it, they may switch over to oue guild. But I don't know if I can run anything tonight, a few things came up that I wasn't expecting.

Mitheras

• GPI Members
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 01:13:56 pm »
Yeah, I didn't realize that there were 2 seperate topics for this. I also just noticed that Brandon started both of them.

DigitalPimp

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 02:39:50 pm »
Brandon = n00b
[K4H]DigitalPimp
www.killers4hire.com
17 years and counting! August 5, 1998.

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 02:41:07 pm »
One was an announcement of our intentions the other was for the actual thread for posting what you need help with and who will be there.  I hope i have clarified it since i just finished updating it.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2006, 10:28:38 am »
Another good night kids, finished two instances for 4 people. Not bad at all.

Again, I'm concerned about our attendance rates, but last night was better than last Tuesday.

To the lower levels: You guys (and I know some of you already do it,) should prolly start planning a little more ahead for this stuff. If you're wanting to run on a Tuesday night, start planning for it Sunday night.

To the high levels: It occurred to me while in ST last night, which Jaf was calling, that this can be a learning experience for us, too. I know Tim, JB, and Drew all have experience running and calling an instance group. For those of us who don't though, it may be an excellent way to learn. If someone who has a lot of leadership experience is in a group with someone who does not, maybe they should defer, and make the person with less experience the group leader, and be there for advice. Just a thought.

All that said, ups to everyone for another fun night! :-)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 11:13:56 am by Zazzog »

GerudoX

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 07:06:07 am »
Allrighty kids, it's tuesday again so post if you want some lower level runs!

If nothing else gets schedualed, I know Jana (toten) needs ST and I'm sure a few other ppl do cause we didn't make it incredibly far last tuesday.

_______________________________________ _______
"Let's look at Paul Allen's card."
"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, he even has a watermark."

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2006, 07:43:01 am »
I did ST 3 times last week... count me out.  But if there's time I'd do a BRD run, I still need attuned.

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2006, 08:21:00 am »
Allrighty kids, it's tuesday again so post if you want some lower level runs!

If nothing else gets schedualed, I know Jana (toten) needs ST and I'm sure a few other ppl do cause we didn't make it incredibly far last tuesday.

Ran it twice last week, but if I don't see anything else coming down the pike, I guess I'm in.

I'm kinda with Jaf though, if there's a BRD run, and it's starting early enough, I could be convinced to do that.

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 03, 2016, 12:52:57 pm]

* Top Poster