Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: Lower Level Help Nights (Tuesdays and Thursdays)  (Read 17410 times)

Hot4Hayabusas

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
Re: Lower Level Help Nights (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2006, 09:01:32 am »
I definately want to run something tongiht.  I have ST quests but I'm kinda up for anything at this point.  I work till close which means I am usually home around 8:30ish so I'd be moire than happy to just jump on and join whatever is going assuming dinner is done and the dogs/cats have been fed....*cough* Jeff *cough*  :-D

grrltoangl

• GPI Officers
  • n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2006, 09:48:52 am »
my hubby is gone for a few days so im up for any run at any time, just pst. my uncle just called me a wow slut....so lets get it on!! :evil:

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2006, 12:38:50 pm »
I'm definitely down for a BRD run, I want that Totem of Rage!
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2006, 01:22:02 pm »
In game, the new kid, Shutruh (is that his name, I know it begins with Shut,) Dim, and Tak have all expressed an interest in BRD. Also, with Randy having just invited Brentasaurus back, we should have at LEAST 2, maybe 4 tanks available for runs tonight.

So right now, I'm thinking we're doing concurrent BRD and ST. Am I about right?

Durka Durka Jihad! Get some! It's good to be back! :evil:
Mages kill with fire, just like the gods do.

manslayer

• GPI Members
  • n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2006, 01:27:49 pm »
I was thinking of a BRD run tonight if anyone is up for it i know i heard a few people mention they need attuned i was thinking of about 5PM server time if thats ok with everyone that way it wont be too late.

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2006, 01:54:21 pm »
i dont even know what time our server is in... i just go by CST.  And I wont be ready to run til about 7:45pm CST.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2006, 05:51:36 pm »
i dont even know what time our server is in... i just go by CST.  And I wont be ready to run til about 7:45pm CST.

Server time is PST.

Hot4Hayabusas

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 10:32:30 am »
I still need to finish up ST and BRD.  I am definately buying some more ice spells after the first BRD run hehe...I'm way to cheap to buy spells until I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE THEM.  Im not so concerned with ST but I do need to do my mage quest there, it would be icing on the cake to get the last few quests done there while I can still get xp for turning them in.

Im generally home from work around 8:00pm CST (assuming we dont have an emergency walk-in right at close, then all bets are off) so lets get something rollin this week ok!

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 10:46:50 am »
ill do BRD Tuesday.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

Morgrimm

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Wall
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2006, 02:24:36 pm »
I put this in the Faction Grinding thread but am repostin here so all you low level guys in the BRD range can know.  I starting my grind to Revered with Thorium Brotherhood, once there I will be able to forge some pretty essential weapons for the guild.  As such I am dedicating the following day and times to BRD runs until I get Revered:

Thursdays from 3pm to 7pm CST (1pm to 5pm Server).

Given my shitty work schedule and (pathetic) social life I may not be able to make EVERY Thursday, but I will post here if I cannot.  Send me a PM on the forums so I can know who I am supposed to have on any given Thursday and save you a slot ( otherwise I'm gonna start a PUG as soon as I log).  My only request is that you give me a fair chance to roll on/buy all the Dark Iron Ore/Residue we come across, as it is essential to my making Revered.  Hope to see you guys soon.

EDIT:  Just researchewd a little bit and found out that residue is no longer applicable, so I only need the following for turn ins to Revered:

Dark Iron Ore
Lava Core
Blood Of The Mountain
Core Leather
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 02:46:23 pm by Morgrimm »
MORGY WANNA CHARGE!

Hot4Hayabusas

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2006, 09:38:45 am »
Hey lets get an ST run together for Thurs, I really need to do my mage quest in there!  Just like everyday of the week, ill be on around 8 or 8:30pm depending on work.

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2006, 09:41:33 am »
Hey lets get an ST run together for Thurs, I really need to do my mage quest in there!  Just like everyday of the week, ill be on around 8 or 8:30pm depending on work.

It's not worth it, considering that you'll get a better trinket than the quest reward within a couple levels anyway.

While I'm thinking about it, too... have you raided the bank for BoE Magister's gear yet? I know there's some sitting in there.

Meanjester

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2006, 05:34:28 pm »
Yes she has all 3 of the BOE pieces from gpigear

Hot4Hayabusas

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2006, 03:00:24 pm »
So I need to start doing Scholo/Strat/LBRS trying to find the next magisters piece.  This Tues isnt lookin so hot for me, my work sched is MESSED UP right now due to an employee being on extreme probation  :roll: at work.  But I'm really up for doing any of these anytime I'm on and theres a group needing to go.  I also know that Faw and Jess need to do Scholo as well.

And someone else besides me needs to post here cause I don't plan on being 59 for long!

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2006, 03:02:57 pm »
So I need to start doing Scholo/Strat/LBRS trying to find the next magisters piece.  This Tues isnt lookin so hot for me, my work sched is MESSED UP right now due to an employee being on extreme probation  :roll: at work.  But I'm really up for doing any of these anytime I'm on and theres a group needing to go.  I also know that Faw and Jess need to do Scholo as well.

And someone else besides me needs to post here cause I don't plan on being 59 for long!

Scholo/Strat aren't considered low, so you can get a run whenever you want. but *I'VE* got first dibs on magisters pieces that drop out of Scholo/Strat. :-D

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora
[December 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 03, 2016, 12:52:57 pm]

* Top Poster