Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse

Author Topic: Lower Level Help Nights (Tuesdays and Thursdays)  (Read 17414 times)

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.killers4hire.com
Lower Level Help Nights (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
« on: July 09, 2006, 05:22:11 pm »
Post where you need help (instance, elite quest, hard quest).  Please let us know which night you would like the help (Tuesday or Thursday).

Higher levels post if you will be on and your willingness to help please.

NOTE: All irrelevant posts will be deleted per week.  Keep the chatter to a minimum, only post where you need the help and whether you will be there to help.

Scheduled Lower Level Help Nights
Who:  Anyone less than 60.
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Start: Earlier the better (Instances should start before 8pm CST)
Where: Anywhere

Note: We will not help you grind normal quests you can do on your own, this is to help you clear your quest log of quests you are unable to complete on your own.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 10:26:47 am by Knossos »
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com
EIGHTEEN years and counting! August 5, 1998.

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

DigitalPimp

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
Low Level Guild Help *PLEASE READ*
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 01:22:02 pm »
Certain people work on getting rep up with Timbermaw now (I know Tim\Emasid does). It might be a good idea to find out who needs rep with them and group according to that. Currently, I've been working on Rep with the Thorium Brotherhood, Frost Wolf Clan and Argent Dawn. It would probably be best to group accordingly.
[K4H]DigitalPimp
www.killers4hire.com
17 years and counting! August 5, 1998.

Mitheras

• GPI Members
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 02:15:12 pm »
MIght want to create a section somewhere for this topic. I know I could do some timbermaw grinding too.

Emmes

• n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 08:38:27 pm »
You actually put Rodney in charge of the 30's? Hehe.

I <3 Rodney :)

Mitheras

• GPI Members
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 07:55:57 am »
So Thursday can I get some people to run me though Sunken Temple? I am going to collect all the quests I can for it tonight and tommorow, maybe (probablly not) get to 52. But I think ST is the last dungeon I need to go though before I start hitting up blackrock over and over to try and get my phat gear. I don't know if anybody else needs to go though ST or how many people you think it will take. I will leave that up to someone who has been there before.

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
Re: Lower Level Help Nights (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 02:37:58 pm »
Two things:

1. I'll be available tonight to help out. I can call SM and BFD, and at least run along on just about anything else. I ain't doing your work for you though, kids. Get your groups together, gimme a whisper, and if it's early enough, I'll tag along. I wont be joining any instances after about 10PM EST 9 CST.

2. Just to clarify and consolidate, need an admin to possibly remove the lower level instance run topic.

Durka Durka Jihad! Get some! It's good to be back! :evil:
Mages kill with fire, just like the gods do.

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 02:42:08 pm »
I know I'm not lower level, but I wouldnt mind taking some 55+'s through BRD or LBRS.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

"Let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Let's say I go into some guys office. Let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jo Jo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. How I love my pet. So I pet it and I stroke it and I massage it. I love it. I love my little naughty pet. You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go gszdkgs gszdkgs. OHHH!! I killed it!! I killed my sale!"

GerudoX

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 06:19:13 pm »
I'll be there to help out.

_______________________________________ _______
"Let's look at Paul Allen's card."
"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, he even has a watermark."

GerudoX

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 06:21:07 pm »
just to make things clear, at what point at are you calling instances lower level...lbrs/brd and down?

_______________________________________ _______
"Let's look at Paul Allen's card."
"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, he even has a watermark."

Holocaust

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 06:40:35 pm »
I would say less than UBRS.  But the defining quality of this movement is to help out people that are less than 60.
[K4H]Holocaust
www.killers4hire.com

WoW Division

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 12:59:05 am »
Impressions...

I, for my part, was able to help Rasharah, (or was it Jenazeel? I can never remember which char Sarah is on,) through Stromgarde. The response to the ST run was so enthusiastic that I thought we were gonna have two concurrent runs. The only thing people didn't want to do was BRD, which, honestly, is understandable. The place is a nightmare.

I was disappointed in the lack of attendance by sub level 50 guild members. I don't know if this is an indication that people aren't reading the forums and MOTD (though admittedly, I didn't change the MOTD until early this evening,) or if a good chunk of our membership just doesn't give a damn. Either way, for these assitance days to work, and even just be practical, we have to have higher attendance.

Aside from that though, ups to the 55+'s for doing your parts. Hopefully we'll see a little more action on Thursday.

And finally, answering the postings above by Jeff and Brandon, I agree. LBRS and on down should be considered low level. I think (going on memory here,) we have a big concentration of players in the 30s and 40s. So I'd be prepared for a lot of RFK, Gnomer, RFD, Mara, and Ulda.

Jafaelo

• GPI Officers
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 07:41:13 am »
Myself, Gerudox, Mitheras, Dstealth, and Dimrod beatdown ST like an unloved stepchild.  Unfortunately we didn't have time to finish it.  Considering we only had 2 people in the group above 53, and no mage/rogue for DPS, I was surprised at how thoroughly we rocked the first half. 

Mitheras

• GPI Members
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 07:44:31 am »
Yeah, it was a great run. We only had 1 death and it was because of lag(its allways the lag) I think I did the best gearwise. But that is probablly just cause I had crappy gear before. I hope people are still up for Thursday running the other part of it. We just need to remmember to load up on water, or bring a mage. :-P

Can everybody start a little earlier Thursday. It will be better because we already have the quests. But I am really tired today.

Damn you WOW. Damn you.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 07:57:20 am by Mitheras »

Zazzog

• GPI Members
  • Get a Life?!
  • The Seventh Son
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 09:05:53 am »
Yeah, I'll run Thursday. And yes... this goes for higher level runs too. We HAVE to start running earlier. This up til 3 AM stuff is really wearing some of us down. ;)

DigitalPimp

• Administrator
  • Get a Life?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 08:19:20 am »
Yeah, I'll run Thursday. And yes... this goes for higher level runs too. We HAVE to start running earlier. This up til 3 AM stuff is really wearing some of us down. ;)

BAH!  You can sleep when you are dead.  :wink:
[K4H]DigitalPimp
www.killers4hire.com
17 years and counting! August 5, 1998.

* Recent Posts

[K4H]dafreak by Holocaust
[January 12, 2017, 04:39:51 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by ceeje
[December 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by Jafaelo
[December 04, 2016, 10:45:55 am]

Re: A couple of youse play Hearthstone, right? by DustinFedora